This page was last updated on Thursday 23rd of March 2017
iPad Video Lessons is the online all-inclusive guide which is produced in bite-sized tutorials, providing simple comprehendible direction and teaching.
This comprehensive up-to-date help resource is specifically aimed at enabling tablet users who find using their hi-tech devises a little intimidating! Modules feature interactive video content that’s appealing and engaging.
iPad Video Lessons newly released by iPad Pete is enjoying a lot of PR and Media hype in the News RIGHT NOW!
According to PRWeb’s news release, ‘the lessons that you will find on iPad Video Lessons are short and concise and provide you with easy to follow, step by step instructions’.
PRWeb – USA – EveryReview.net releases a professional review of the product titled iPad Video Lessons Review Released Today by EveryReview.net. One thing that catches a lot of tech users by surprise is that when they make a fairly large investment in their new iPad, there isn’t even a manual that comes with it. iPad Video Lessons suggests that it is the solution to this lack of built-in guidance. These video lessons may show the user just what they have been missing out on. Everyone needing to master their devise needs iPad lessons, and iPad Pete is the man!
EveryReview.net was launched in 2012 as a source of unbiased reviews, having recognized that most other “review” websites are designed to lead people toward purchasing the product being reviewed. It is the mission of EveryReview.net to write clear and unbiased reviews for its readers and members.
Read more by visiting the Site.
iPad Video Lessons Review – A Personal Experience
But what’s behind ALL the hype for an iPad lesson?
Can these visual lessons really unlock the perfect source of info on everything necessary to know about iPads? I go behind the Member’s Area to uncover the pros and cons, which on the face of it, seems to be what users of this hi-tech device are excluded from!
Intention behind iPad Video Lessons …
Video Lesson Offer provides a lifetime membership to a host of videos, covering different instructions and topics teaching iPad users about all the features, whether as a novice wanting a basic understanding or as a geek wanting to advance your level of skills.
The service includes free updates ensuring your iPad skills are aligned with new devises or features as Apple evolves and keeps abreast of technology developments. I am particularly impressed with the new Face-Time chatting feature lesson; I recommend you try it out with someone you care about and catch their reaction real-time!
Pros of iPad Video Lessons …
My iPad lessons order was processed instantly within minutes allowing complete access to the program:
- The Members Area is accessed in complete confidence, it is certainly well conceived and easy to start enjoying the tutorials quickly. Navigation and instructions are really simple, clear and easy to follow with easy step-by-step menu selection instantly available.
- Expert advice is so helpful, because iPad lessons are purposely broken down into small size bites, so that you can get into learning and take advantage of all the devise features fast.
- The videos are entertaining and well done, it has been easy to learn to use the iPad features, even the ones I didn’t even know existed, and I’ve actually had fun doing it, much to my amazement. I like the aspect that I could learn any lesson at my own pace, at a time that suites me, repeat any lesson as often as I needed to, and they are always available for a memory refresh when needed.
- Having just purchased a new iPad, the video lessons that I most liked and really enjoyed was the one about Apple Fun and Productivity – well worth having a look at!
IMPORTANT NOTE: When I first searched online for iPad lessons help, I found the information disappointing and scattered here and there. It was tedious and frustrating work, soaking up hours of searching until uncovering this program. I had no idea at the time, but it’s one of the most downloaded iPad video lessons on the internet.
Cons of iPad Video Lessons …
As with new gadgets and devices, the iPad has some features that really aren’t user friendly or intuitive, thus requiring guidance. On the whole, this program is quite robust and contains good content, but there is undeniably room for improvement:
- For those ardent iPad users a lot of the lesson videos and information available will already be second-nature, and may appear almost too basic and simple, whilst some will find it quite easy to figure out on their own.
- Perhaps what could put users off is that I found some of the lessons presented are available free by searching around on the internet.
- While most of the video tutorials have really good quality content, some don’t. I’d like iPad Pete to get rid of the simplistic and basic lessons which waste time and effort, and rather take advantage of the powerful features lessons instead. Perhaps the biggest difficulty is that there is no expert on hand to ask or pose questions, unless of course you complete a customer support ticket.
- However, as a new user, especially one that is not particularly tech savvy, I found the video lessons were helpful for understanding things like the new iCloud training. So it really boils down to how much you want to put into enhancing your capabilities and how much you want to get out of each iPad lesson.
Armed with a personal experience, there is little doubt in my mind that that this product is the best available on the internet RIGHT NOW.
It’s true iPads don’t come with a manual, and although you can download it for free on Apples’ website, it’s lessons extremely detailed and technical, sufficient to get heads spinning and minds that want to shut-down. This in its self is well worth the money having the iPad lessons visually explained!
There are some similar videos available for free on YouTube and other Sites, but I found trying to trawl through the Web locating them just didn’t seem worth spending the amount time required, whereas this program has everything you ever need to know in one place, and is easily accessible instantly.
I’m rest-assured that iPad Pete’s Video Lesson Offer will keep me updated with all the essential skills I need, not just to use it effectively, but to also take advantage of its powerful features to the full, well into the future.
Check out the official website for iPad Video Lessons here:
Interactive Learning Resources:
PS: As others have discovered for themselves, iPad Video Lessons is a great opportunity not to be missed out on, and has been the top selling iPad lessons guide for the last few years, well above anything you will find on the market today.