This page was last updated on Thursday 23rd of March 2017
iPad tutorial is where you’ll head if you own one of Apple’s iOS devices especially if it’s unfamiliar and you feel a little lost.
While an iPad is an easy device to use, however I reveal some lessons with a few tips and tricks that will aid getting started and enjoying it instead of wasting time figuring out how to use it.
Unfortunately, sometimes without access to some iPad lessons it’s not all fun and games and eventually over time we will come across a few problems with it.
Luckily, for the most part they can be easily solved simply by rebooting the iPad to give it a clean start. But, there will also be times when encountering a problem and suddenly you wish you had access to some help tutorials and lessons.
So, if you’re one of those looking for the best iPad tutorial, I’ve got some good and bad news…
When I encountered a few problems recently, I spent a few days searching out the Web looking in earnest for the best internet sites to get a quality ‘tutorial’… not a quick task as it turned out trying to find a decent iPad lesson.
What I found actually surprised and shocked me, on one site they claimed that if I wanted “Smart Cost Savings” I could sign up to “$250/year” and make savings…
Paying $250 every year for some iPad training is NOT a particularly good deal in my judgment, and this is what surprised me, it’s normal to find these kinds of prices for lessons!
When looking at the ‘free’ training offers, about 95% of the ones I found were really really poor quality… they didn’t have screenshots, videos generally came with lots of pauses, breaks, and there were no “ninja” tips or tricks, with poor lesson structure.
When I actually found some websites that DID offer a good quality iPad tutorial, they weren’t free, but they weren’t pricey either, and have excellent iPad lessons structure. These are the 2 best sites I eventually found, no easy task…
IMPORTANT: Both products mentioned above WILL not only unlock your tablets true potential whilst having FUN, instructions and lessons are clear and EASY to follow, you will discover tablet-features you wouldn’t ever known exist.
iPad Tutorial – An Enjoyable Experience
If you’re navigating your iPad tablet and wishing you could do it like a pro, perhaps it’s time to squeeze the most out of it.
There are certainly a lot of excellent features that aren’t readily apparent on these devises, so here are a few tips and tricks you can try out for yourself RIGHT NOW!
TIP: Getting the Most Out of the iPad
Take for instance, being able to connect your iPad to a TV or using Multitasking Gestures to quickly switch between 2 apps:
- The best way to connect your iPad to your television is with APPLE TV so you can stream apps like Netflix, YouTube and iTunes.
- It supports AirPlay allowing streaming apps like Crackle, a free app for movies and TV shows [see TIP: Best iPad Apps below]. You can also use Display Mirroring to replicate the display on your iPad to your TV.
- It comes at a price and seems more expensive against other options; however it’s the only solution that’s wireless which is really handy for playing games like Real Racing 2.
TIP: Best iPad Apps
Try for instance, these 5 best must-have apps available, which should be installed on your iPad to get films through to your morning news. There’s a little something for everyone:
- Crackle – The Best iPad Films; delivers great movies and TV shows [its interface accommodates Hulu & Netflix], and is a free download with no subscription costs – yes… free movies and TV shows.
- Flipboard – The Best iPad Social Mixer; creates an interactive magazine that is tailored to your own particular social experience, by tying together Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and other social sites with traditional magazine and news sites such as Sports Illustrated and CNN.
- iBooks – The Best iPad eBook Reader; provides avid readers a host of reading options to choose from, it features the Stanza reader for your pleasure and in addition supports Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, etc.
- Pandora – The Best iPad Music; offers the versatility of the website and Home Sharing [access your entire music collection], allowing you to play music in the background while doing other things, and it’s free.
- USA Today – The Best iPad News; delivers a free daily news dose, as well as a daily crossword puzzle. You may prefer CNN’s visual news or Fluent News for a profusion of different news sources available.
Where to Get the Best iPad Tutorial
iPad Video Lessons released by iPad Pete is the most comprehensive and best tutorial I’ve found during my extensive search on the internet.
Not only does Pete provide the best quality iPad lessons compliment, he provides it at an extremely affordable price, and with a ‘no quibbles’ 60-day money back guarantee!
I strongly recommend you check out iPad Pete’s website NOW to find out for yourself how good his tutorial lessons actually are (you’ll also be amazed by how good the quality is for the price!):
Tutorial Enjoyment Resources:
Recent visitors landing on this page after searching the following keywords: best ipad tutorial, best ipad tutorials, ipad lesson, ipad lessons, ipad getting started, lessons for ipad, ipad problems, ipad guide, ipad video guides, ipad manual