This page was last updated on Wednesday 22nd of March 2017
iPad setup takes you to the iTunes Welcome Screen [ensure you have the latest version] once plugged in and charged.
Follow the setup menu steps and agreeing to license agreement, then ‘sign in’ with your iTunes Account. See the Initializing Steps further below.
Keep-in-mind not to use up your memory as it runs out quicker than you think – iPad apps are a lot bigger than iPhone’s, so be selective on what choices you make when syncing and avoid media apps which love memory!
iPad setup when using it for the first time is amazingly simple now that Apple has introduced their new iOS update allowing it to be done without even connecting your device to a PC.
In addition, Apple’s Retail Store recently set up its Genius Bar online to provide iPad support – expert advice takes you through iPad lessons on shopping for a new tablet, to answering all your questions, to a ‘personalized’ guided tour, thru to set up help for your new devise.
According to some users that have drawen on the Apple Store Online support say; “it’s a nice feature with visual aids and have the actual operation demonstrated that’ll help the normal folks, they are sooo helpful in store and if you need help when you get home going online is easy” whist others say; “they can’t help you with technical problems and don’t really know much, they’re only there to help you complete the sale, they’ll tell you how it works or you can pay ~$50 for them to teach you how!”
iPad Setup – Ace your tablet like a Pro
To get started you’ll need your Wi-Fi network password (assuming it’s a secured network) and within 5 minutes you can have your new iPad up and running.
However, the crazy thing is that once its setup most of us only have an elementary understanding on how to operate these complex tablets.
We don’t even know any of the tips and tricks or shortcuts that make it easier to operate – and Apple continues to evolve iPad’s functionality compounding the problem. Look at the iOS update and all of a sudden there’s a load of ‘cool features’ emerging.
So if you’re wondering how to setup your devise, tap into some quality iPad lessons and learn to ace your tablet like a pro, then you’re in the RIGHT place!
Simple Initializing Steps
Finding out about everything your device can offer is a hot topic, but first here’s some iPad lessons with some basic steps you need to take to get started quickly.
- Language; select your preferred language.
- Country or Region; select your location allowing the correct Apple App Store connection.
- Location Services; select your location – you can turn off later, including any apps.
- Wi-Fi Network; select your preferred network provider and enter your password if secured.
- Set Up; select as New (using it for the first time) or Restore From Backup (iTunes or iCloud – if problems required a full restore).
- Apple ID; enter or create a new Apple ID (typically email address as your username and password).
- Install iTunes on your PC; to make the most from your iPad – makes life simpler and enhances what you can do.
- Terms and Conditions; select ‘Agree’ and emailed by touching icon at the top of the screen.
- iCloud Set Up; select if you want to back-up to iPad on a daily basis (recommended).
- Restore from Backup; select your most recent backup to correct a problem (Options: 1. Factory Default 2. iTunes 3. iCloud).
- Find My iPad; select this feature to track the location of your iPad (help find lost or recover if stolen).
- Diagnostics; select whether or not to send a daily diagnostic report to Apple (information is used to better serve customers).
I hope you’ve found these basic iPad setup steps useful in using your iPad, and remember if visiting the Apps Store, it will be much better and simpler to manage your iPad through iTunes.
Quality iPad Lesson Guides
Once setup, learning how to turn your iPad into a practical and purposeful tool is not as easy as it sounds, especially if it’s unfamiliar and you’re feeling a bit lost.
In reality it’s a different story, I’ve spent numerous hopeless and fruitless days searching out online products that will help me master my Apple iPad to the point of almost desperation.
Finally, after a tortuous search I eventually uncovered some decent iPad lesson guides that are original and genuine, providing easy-to-follow instructions for making the most of the iPad, features and apps.
After further searching and carefully researching these uncovered lesson guides I found that the majority of products currently downloaded are from only 2 websites:
NOTE: These 2 sites offer the best teaching lesson guides that WILL help you ace your device like a pro and have FUN. Tutorials are EASY for both newbies and geeks, and you’ll learn some amazing features.
Want To Find Out More…
The likelihood is you’re navigating your iPad and wishing you could handle it like a pro, but the only way to squeeze the most out of it is to LEARN how.
Simply discover for yourself the best-selling iPad lessons guide and find out more about it, how much it costs, and exactly what is included. You can get all the details here:
Search Visitors landing recently on this page used the following keywords: ipad setup, ipad set up, setup ipad, ipad lessons, ipad help, how to setup ipad, ipad setup guide, ipad guide, ipad guides, ipad set up guide
* iPad Video Lessons continues to be the #1 selling iPad lesson guide on ClickBank for the last couple of years and recognized as the most complete and comprehensive collection available on the market.