Although you may think developing an app is like indulging in some fun and games, however there are some key ingredients to take into consideration before you start.
iPad app development is miraculously simple especially now Apple’s operating system (iOS) allows it to be done for either iPads or iPhones which are on the same platform.
Armed with appropriate iPad lessons you’ll soon have your own apps!
To be successful you need to ensure it’s based on a great idea, a fantastic design, a lot of trial and error testing, a slick marketing approach, and perhaps most important of all it takes money, sometimes a lot of it!
Check out this newly developed app that allows you to peer into an eccentric Nobel winner’s brain as if they were looking through a microscope:
According to Fox News CHICAGO – Einstein’s brain is now an interactive iPad app, the brain that revolutionized physics now can be downloaded as an app for $9.99. While Albert Einstein’s genius isn’t included, the app makes detailed images of his brain more accessible to scientists than ever before. Teachers, students and anyone who’s curious also can get a look.
A medical museum under development in Chicago obtained funding to scan and digitize nearly 350 fragile and priceless slides made from slices of Einstein’s brain after his death in 1955. The new iPad app may allow researchers to dig even deeper by looking for brain regions where the neurons are more densely connected than normal, said Dr. Phillip Epstein, a Chicago-area neuroscientist and consultant for the museum. Museum board member Jim Paglia said the app could “inspire a whole new generation of neuroscientists.” Now there’s an iPad lesson!
Read more HERE.
iPad App Development – Keys to Success
Uptake of Apple’s iOS upgrade reduces mobile development & support costs. With so many users now on this platform it creates a huge opportunity for app development simply because of this growing user base, the reduction in development and support costs iOS provides, whilst ability to now implement the latest APIs and features.
Now more that ever iPad users are upgrading Apple devices at a fantastic rate possibly due to the seamless process presented when it’s time to upgrade.
But with all this technology and wizardry challenging users, most of us only have a fundamental understanding when it comes to operating these multifarious devises. What’s also needed now is some comprehensive iPad lessons to be able use it expertly.
If you’re a novice unsure how to go about kicking off an app development or using your devise like a wiz and looking for lessons and tips, then you’ve come to the RIGHT place!
Development from Idea to App Tips
iPads are everywhere providing their users with instant and available data connections driving the development of iCloud services and apps that provide new fast ways to get to information that are fun to use.
So keep in mind when developing an app who you would like to inspire, what types of behaviors and attitudes you may want to promote – who in society can access your apps and what can it do for them. Here are a few tips to help development:
- Market Research; typically iPad user demographics come from mainly 30 to 54 age group, comprising mostly males, that have a wealthy status, targeting functional and meaningful tools, principally business and productivity applications, followed by games, news and utility applications.
- Define Potential Users; identify target age group, determine common characteristics they all share, ascertain what their potential problems are, determine how these problems can then be resolved in terms of saving them time and money.
- Differentiate Potential Competitors; analyze best and worst rated apps within the target market, by researching forums and blogs for appropriate reviews, look for relationships and differences between features, with the aim of establishing: a) what’s missing; b) what can be improved; c) what value-add can be offered.
- Deliver WOW to Users; aim for open-mindedness passion in developing a stand out app that embodies FUN, polished interface, stunning design, and amazing speed. Embrace being adventurous and creative doing more with less building weirdness that USERS reach out to get hold of!
- Clinch Environment’s Capabilities; learn and understand iPad features taking full advantage of screen size when presenting content and new classes, when building a user interface that appealing both visually and functional.
- Functionality Guides; consider typical user expectations and operating habits such as: a) orientation mode, display in both portrait and landscape forms; b) gradual discovery, show content with navigation options suited to user activity, concealing unrelated options until required and avoiding a user experience that’s complex and demanding; c) master detail interface, astutely structure and display master lists and details for selected items taking advantage of split views or popovers when in portrait mode, providing functional simplicity; d) standardization, void use of non standard unfamiliar elements, rather enhance associated gestures like drag-tap-pinch to provide easy learning comfortable interface actions; d) application compatibility, expand user experience to enable sharing or data syncing with other tools like complimenting desktop applications or optimization for universal apps; e) performance, speed it the ultimate prize easily achieve by reducing calls and light code; e) overriding design, pursue visual appeal with advanced resolution graphics offering realistic touches to engage users – consider hiring professionals.
- Final Development Steps; firstly you will need a MAC or MAC Mini, start by joining Apple’s iPad Dev Program ($99), membership gives you Phone SDK with Xcode, ipad simulator, interface builder, performance analyzer, video guides, sample codes, and forum access. Download and install the latest version of the iPhone SDK. Additionally, search the web for some great tutorials, guides and forums when needing help from other developers; Stanford iPad App Development course, Apple.com Developer Forum, how to install Xcode / simulator, iOS development series by Dani, iOS video lessons by ProfGustin.
- Testing; zealously check out your app’s performance and challenge your experience and user interface on the iPad simulator or directly on even on your device.
- Marketing & Distribution; about 4 weeks prior to launch begin to build an expectant buzz and eagerness around your app by exploiting social networks, starting a blog, participating in appropriate forums, all aimed at building purposeful relationships that may help promotion whilst raising curiosity: a) create an early-bird membership offering a prototype and solicit beta-testers to prove your app; b) about 1 week before launch start to step-up the buzz to help further raise awareness through contests, free samples, offers, discounts, app bundle proffers, press releases, making short fun-surprising-shocking Youtube videos; c) ensure timeliness of your Apple application submission for review and approval.
- Brand Excellence; during and after launch provide customer service excellence, ensure fast friendly and compelling communication thru all established channels extracting feedback quickly to better refine your app whilst building a brand!
I hope you’ve found these basic iPad app development steps useful, and remember if visiting the Apps Store, have a good look around and absorb what’s on offer to really inspire you.
Advancement from Novice to Wiz Tips
If you’re facing loads of features and functionality and feeling slightly lost and bewildered about how to get the most out of your iPad, here’s a way to make it easier to operate and guide you in becoming a wiz in just a few iPad lesson tutorials.
Don’t be fooled by sites and channels claiming to demonstrate how to use it effectively and don’t squander hours online searching for problems you’re experiencing with your tablet looking for decent lessons.
Whilst they are an easy device to use, reality paints a different picture. I’ve already done the fruitless searching checking out countless pointless iPad lessons. And don’t worry, I eventually found a couple of great iPad lesson guides that teaches you in no time to be using your devise like a pro:
NOTE: Both of these sites can offer the best online iPad lessons available and WILL help you easily master your device and have FUN exploring some amazing features.
Fancy Finding Out More…
The only way to get the best user experience from your iPad’s features and apps and navigate it like a wiz is by LEARNING how!
Quickly discover everything about the best lesson guide currently available, what it costs, what is included. And what details are covered, by going here:
Apps Development Resources:
* iPad Video Lessons maintains the #1 top iPad lesson seller position on Clickbank over the last few years and accepted as the best wide-ranging collection on the market.
Visitors coming recently to this page have used these keywords: ipad app development, ipad apps development, develop ipad apps, app development guide, how to develop apps, developing apps, ipad lessons, ipad guides